TERMS OF SALE
We have a convenient, easy-to-use checkout system. Just add the items you want to your basket and continue making selections. Once you have completed your order, the entire order, along with shipping fees will come up for view. You can print out this page as your copy of the order. It will also remain in your personal account file.
You may pay for your order via personal check, or through PayPal.
Please make out personal checks to:
Waltham, MA 02455
To use the PayPal option, just click on the icon to get to the PayPal site. Once in the site, click on the Send Money tab and follow the prompts. You will be sending money to email@example.com.
MAILING—United States and Canada (See below for overseas mailing)
- For orders up to $100, shipping and handling charge using first class US postage is $1.00 unless otherwise noted in the item description.
- Orders over $100 are shipped FREE.
- Postal insurance is recommended for all orders. However, orders up to $100 will be shipped without postal insurance at the risk of the buyer.
Postal insurance is mandatory for orders of $100 or more. Current insurance rates are as follows:
|Order Total||Insurance Rates|
|$101 - $200||$3.50|
|$201 - $300||$4.60|
|$301 - $400||$5.80|
|$401 - $600||$9.35|
For all orders, shipping and handling charge using first class US postage is $1.50 per ounce. Registration is recommended for all orders. However, we will ship orders without registration at the risk of the buyer.
DO YOU HAVE ITEMS TO SELL?
If you are interested in selling your philatelic holdings, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a description and some scans of the type of material you have for sale. We offer three options:
- We will post the items on our site and sell on a commission basis
- We will make an offer for outright purchase
- We will conduct a public auction of your holdings